2018 Summer CIT Opportunity
Teens will explore Social Thinking through weekly work experiences.
This is a motivational pathway for teens to explore the ever-changing hidden social expectations of the workplace and an opportunity to be apart of a small team with like-minded peers.
The CIT program is facilitated by a lead coach and each teen is coached to set goals and develop action plans. This format allows teens the opportunity to have a coached job experience while providing multiple opportunities to interact, work and hang out with peers.
- Small group matched by age and social level
- Includes hangout time with peers and social outings
- Goals and activities are focused around Social Thinking frameworks and concepts
- Opportunities to be role models in a coached setting
- Students are paid a small stipend
- Daily goal setting and wrap-up
- Parent wrap-up at the end of the week
- Opportunity to obtain interview experience
Dates & Pricing
|July 16 to 19||9:00am-3:00pm||$900|
|July 23 to 26||9:00am-3:00pm||$900|
|July 30 to August 2||9:00am-3:00pm||$900|
|August 6 to 9||9:00am-3:00pm||$900|
|August 13 to 16||9:00am-3:00pm||$900|
For more information regarding which weeks best fit your teen, please contact Jill Day at email@example.com or call (978) 610-6603.